June 10, 2015
Historically, managing your assets involved lots of paperwork, potential exit penalties and a range of charges which were not always apparent. Is there now a more transparent, flexible and cost effective way of managing your assets?
With new technology in place, product providers are now offering clients the opportunity to combine their assets on a Platform.
What is a Platform?
A Platform is an online system that allows you to have full transparency of your assets. You can see what assets you have, where they are invested, how they are performing and what cost you are paying.
Clients that would benefit from using Platforms:
- They often don’t like receiving lots of paperwork and statements
- They often have more than one financial product or ‘tax wrapper’
- They want their adviser to advise them on all their investments
- They typically enjoy having access to view their investments online
- They feel more comfortable having all their money in one place
Clients who benefit from holding individual products
- They are unconcerned about receiving paperwork or having to log onto different provider websites
- They may only want to buy a single product and not have an ongoing relationship with an adviser
- They like the idea of having different products with multiple providers
- They are uncomfortable having all their investments in the same place
Think that you could benefit from using a Platform?
If you think you could be missing out on the benefits of using a Platform or if you have any questions about how your assets are managed, please contact us on 01793 750101 or request a call back here