THE INFORMATION IN THIS SECTION IS FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVISERS ONLY.
Financial Associates is a successful and growing business with Advisers across the UK and Support Services at our head office in Cricklade, Wiltshire. Our strategy is to grow larger and further increase our coverage with more Advisers in each region of the UK.
We are passionate about attracting and retaining the most talented people in every area of our business and are actively recruiting Advisers from all over the UK. We are committed to continuous improvement through regular training and development programmes, to ensure our clients receive advice that is second-to-none in this fast-moving financial environment.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and by developing and rewarding them we can successfully meet the needs of our client base. We treat our Advisers fairly, help them to progress in a supportive and friendly environment and provide them with the rewards they deserve.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, assertive, and confident communicator who wants to enhance his or her skill set and work in a dynamic, team-based environment.
Qualifications & Capabilities:
- Diploma Qualified Financial Adviser or Mortgage Adviser with a relevant qualification.
- Relevant and extensive experience working as a Financial Adviser or Mortgage Planner.
- Be able to develop effective relationships with clients.
- Proactive attitude.
Persuasiveness, determination and tenacity to succeed in a competitive arena.
- Strong self-motivation and organisational skills.
Technical ability to understand the range of financial products available.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
Financial Associates believe that when faced with complex decisions about future financial security, choosing the right Financial Adviser and getting the right guidance is essential.
Our commitment to meeting our client’s financial goals is long term and so is our commitment to our Advisers. At Financial Associates we provide support, structure and service principles to ensure we meet the exacting standards required by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Whatever your life or career stage, making a change can be daunting, but in the years ahead, are you confident that you can cope with the demands of your clients and the ever increasing regulations? Can you ensure that you have a plan in place to:
- Fully implement and maintain TCF in your business?
- Ensure compliance across your business?
- Grow your assets and build capital in your business?
- Provide and maintain a robust service proposition to your clients that is profitable and client focused?
All of these issues require focus and planning and detract from the overall service you offer your clients. By relieving some of the burden, Financial Associates can ensure that your clients and your income does not suffer as a result.
- Competitive and flexible contracts
- Flexibility of employed or self-employed status
- Training and Continuing Professional Development support
- Client service standards are maintained by our dedicated Client Services Team
- Access to a broad range of products and providers across the marketplace
- Paraplanning support
- A client bank available depending on location
- Marketing assistance to grow your client bank
- Interactive Client Management System to enhance your proposition
- Compliant but easy to use Point of Sale system
To apply our expertise and bring out your full potential talk to us today about the options available to help you take your business/career forward. Please use our enquiry form to send us your details and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.